Hello everyone, this is honestly not the update we had anticipated sharing this weekend. Early yesterday we found out that a team member is living with someone who just tested positive for COVID-19. The safety of both our employees and customers is a top priority, so we take this situation very seriously.
We are in the process of discovering the extent of the exposure and are awaiting test results to see if anyone else is positive. In the meantime, we are following the Canadian government’s health and safety protocols in order to keep everyone safe.
As a result of these events, our team will no longer be able to complete non-preorders from the holiday sale early this coming week as planned. We have already had to cancel all shifts this past weekend, and the remainder of this upcoming work week will also be affected. As we are still awaiting test results, we won’t be able provide an updated timeline for both preorders and non-preorders until we have these. We will share more information as soon as we have it, so you can know what to expect.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this difficult circumstance. This is the unfortunate reality of living through a global pandemic. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We anticipate to have more information soon. Stay safe and healthy!
Share this post
- Tags: Shipping Updates