Our annual Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale is just around the corner. Get ready to save, but for 4 days only. Below is everything you need to know to prepare.
STARTS - Friday, November 24th at 3PM EST (12PM PST, 2PM CST)
ENDS - Monday, November 27th at 11:59PM EST (8:59PM PST, 10:59PM CST)
The Clionadh Cosmetics website will be down at 12PM EST, 3 hours prior to the sale start time, in order to finish final website preparations.
- 20% off Deep Sea Treasures Palette
- 15% off all Stained Glass Collection multichromes (bundles and singles)
- 15% off Dragon Fruit singles
- 25% off Stained Glass, Slick-adelic, Mixology: Patio Season + Chalet Season, Retro Essentials, Spring Collection, Anniversary Collection and Fruitlacquer nail polishes
- 20% off Halloween + Deep Sea Treasures Mini Lacquers
- 40% off SGC accessories (including palettes and bag, excludes brushes)
- 25% off Dragon Fruit bag, brushes, sticker and stencils
- 15% off the Clionadh Symbol and Cathedral Window earrings
- $1 CAD Brush Bonanza on remaining Stained Glass Collection brushes
Affiliate codes stack with the sale on most items, including SGC multichromes.
⚠️ Coupon Exclusions: What’s Up Beauty Christmas in New York Trio, Mystery Nail Lacquer Bags, Retro Essentials, Dragon Fruit Collection, $1 SGC Brushes and earrings.
We are expecting a high volume of sales with this launch and will be operating under our High Volume Processing Timeline. With this, processing could take between 1-20 business days (this does not include weekends or holidays).
Orders will start shipping on Monday, November 27th. We anticipate the majority of orders to be placed within the first hour of the sale, therefore dispatching these will take the longest. We will post weekly progress updates on our Shop Updates page and on social media.
For more information, please see our Shipping Policy.
- Coupons cannot be applied after an order has been placed.
- We are not able to accommodate order combinations, swaps or additions. To avoid more than one shipping charge, please make sure everything is in your cart while checking out.
- We recommend adding Route Shipping Insurance to your order, for added parcel protection.
- Be sure to review your shipping address details before checking out.